Wednesday 13 March 2013

Code generator 1.0

Since I begin programming, I have this dream of generating automatically my data access code, and finally this day has come. So today, I have done some work concerning the parameters of Stored Procedure. At first, I wanted to retrieve the stored procedure's text and parse it to get all the parameters, type and so on. But I checked on Data Access Application Block from Microsoft and found out that I can derive parameters with an instance of a command object to get everything I need. It can't be better. So I think to put my project on some site (probably GotDotNet) and share with you my entire advance. Oh and I forgot to mention that it will use the codedom namespace eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home