Wednesday 13 March 2013

It's been a long time



I've been very busy those days, so I didn't post anything. But now I have a few minutes, so why not. I have to recommend you a book intituled Design Pattern written by Gamma, Helm, Johnson and Vlissides. It is about eprouved pattern that really works with description, pros ans cons, example, etc. It is not meant to be read from the beginning to the end and is designed to be a reference. So far I've got through a single design pattern and my coding has already improved because of that.

Design Pattern and Pragmatic Programmer are now at the top on my best book and I will keep them for the rest of my life. I planned, in the next week, to acquire Code Complete Vol 1 or 2. Based on several opinion, it's supposed to be worth a look.

The code generator project hasn't been beginning and maybe will become obsolete in the next week, for some reason, people here doesn't enjoy the idea of developing one.

I decided that next week, I will go through the System.Reflection Namespace, question of learning more and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home