Wednesday 13 March 2013

On the road of 70-310


The big difference between the 70-305 (ASP.NET) and 70-310 (XML Web Service) is the lack of interest. I have liked to study the ASP.NET certification because I was using it everyday. I've learned so much in so little time that I (I think) became very efficient with web development. When I say web development I do not talk about design and stuff, because this is where I lack some interest in these times. Generally, I try to learn as much as I can, in my spare time, but this domain I try to stay out at this time. I really enjoy writing object-oriented code and since I’m just beginning I’m learning almost all of the time. Maybe some days, I will be interested more with HTML and XHTML and CSS.

So for the 70-310, my current advice is to get through every aspect of XML file. How to query SQL Server to return XML, W3C specifications, synchronizing XMLDataDocument with DataSet, navigating through node. And almost as important of know how to write the code, know the terms! There is so much term for everything, it can be a pain to read documentation and still don't understand anything.

Oh, and I just got Gran Turismo 4 on Playstation 2. Really great game in my opinion. But it stills not a subject I will venture into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home