Wednesday 13 March 2013

Presentation


Hi, my name is james. I will not detail my life, because you are probably not interested in that. I have a computer since I have 12-13 years old. I begin programming (real programming) 2 years ago. So, I studied in a private school to learn programming because I wanted to to a career in that. I have learned abit of C, a bit of C++, Java, SQL, and VB6. I can say that we haven't really learned a lot in a particular language. At the end of the year,I got a training course in a company that develops in VB.NET. This is where it got interesting... I enjoyed .NET. Not just VB.NET but also C# and Managed C++. This is where I became to really love programming. I havedone 2 certifications since this date, and I am currently studying for the third to get my MCAD title. And now, I am more open to otherlanguages, such as C and Java.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home